***Official***

r8rs4lf

OK Guys... just wanted to revive the thread since this meet is 2 weeks from tomorow.

Since we are supposed to be at the meet by 10am we'll need to be leaving Ontario by 9am, plus we'll be making a stop along the way to pickup Alex & Mando (Eric in his mustang  :dunno: ). I have already arranged to have my brother ride shotgun and get some video for us too.  :thumbs:

Ontario Mills to So Cal Truck Meet

Looks like a pretty straight shot for us so it should be some good cruising! :driving:  :cool:

I'm suggesting we all meet up at Krispy Kreme outside of the Ontario Mills mall.

4485 Mills Circle

Ontario, CA 91764

Its easy to find and since its early anyone who wants to grab a doughnut before we hit the road can.

I'll leave the second meeting spot up to Alex  :thumbs:

Depending on how long the coffee shop thing goes I also wanted to have a plan for afterwards... you guys let me know what your up for and we'll get it all set up.

Looking forward to seeing all of you guys... this should be a good day  :ughdance:

How about the Yard House afterwards for us IE guys? :dunno:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yard house is a cool place i hate not being 21 :banghead: ANyway that sounds great i cant wait to see the line os SS cruising i think it will be bad ace. I cant wait .

Anyone going to the California speedway next weekend? i think i will just to see how bad my time needs improving. I will be stoked if i am in the 14's but i have my doubts

yard house is a cool place i hate not being 21 :banghead: ANyway that sounds great i cant wait to see the line os SS cruising i think it will be bad ace. I cant wait .

Anyone going to the California speedway next weekend? i think i will just to see how bad my time needs improving. I will be stoked if i am in the 14's but i have my doubts

Aww man thats no good then we'll find something to do after wards anyone? :dunno:

So is anyone else from L.A. County going besides me and Mando???

WickedSS??????

Kotton????? I saw you live in OC.

Eric???

Dcairns?????

I'm trying to get a meeting spot together.

Dylan,

I guess we'll just call each other and see were both of our groups are at to meet up, probably at the 405 and 101 or maybe at a gas station right off the freeway exit. Both of our Mapquest routes only meet up at the 405 and 101. That sound good to you?

Late- Alex

I'll be there...working though. Hope to see you there!

:cheers:

I'll be there...working though. Hope to see you there!

Cool so i can drink?? RIGHT??? i only need one beer, a yardhouse beer

I have a meeting place in mind, but I want to make it convenient for all parties so I kind of want to know where all the L.A. people live. It would be better for us to meet along the 405 somewhere since we are going that way anyway. It wouldn't make sense for people who live in Inglewood to have to come to Long Beach to meet up since we are going that way anyway, ya know? I pm'ed WickedSS to find out where abouts she lives and I'll go from there.

Dylan,

I have no idea where your group and my group will meet up. According to your Mapquest, your not coming near the 405 until it meets up with the 101. I figured we could meet up at a gas station right off the freeway exit for the meet. I'll call you up today!

Late- Alex

Archived