whipple supercharger

SSoCal

what does everyone think about the whipple sc? i know in the past everyone had a problem with the fact that it wasnt intercooled but i guess now it's "liquid intercooled." was there any other cons associated with the whipple? is magna still the way to go?

what does everyone think about the whipple sc? i know in the past everyone had a problem with the fact that it wasnt intercooled but i guess now it's "liquid intercooled." was there any other cons associated with the whipple? is magna still the way to go?

well, if it is intercooled now, it should be the way to go. It will make more power than a radix, and it is more efficient.

well, if it is intercooled now, it should be the way to go. It will make more power than a radix, and it is more efficient.

so by sayin this, u mean to say, (if youre going for all out speed), whipple is the best supercharger? or would it just be better than the radix? :dunno: i know this question has been asked a billion times probably but i just wanna see if your guy's opinions have changed yet haha

if all out power is a concern, i'd go vortech or procharger first. a whipple will usually without problem put down good numbers at the track, but there is no cool down time when you're driving on the street...

If your not going to up the boost past 6 lbs, ur pretty safe with the whipple (with a custom tune and bigger injectors, no whipple computer or extra injectors) but it seems like your going to want to up the boost for some more power/speed, so if so, don't go whipple.

Nate

I'm running the Whipple with 9 lbs of boost right now and no problems.  I did need to upgrade injectors, dump their sorry excuse for a CPU and go with custom tuning.

00z71sierra

It's easier for you to do that with the whipple because you have lower compression.

Nate

Archived