Seats

Got A SS

Before I take my truck back to the dealer...Do your heated seats get as hot on the bottom as the back?  I can really feel them on my back but the bottom doesn't feel any hotter than without the heat.

This may be a dumb question but are you hitting the correct button? There is one button for back only .... and another for both ...

I wish the back heat went further up my back ... It's so low that it doesn't do a lot of good ... I did notice if I lowered my seat all the way down it helped out a bit ... Good idea I just wish they would have finished it ...

My bumm gets hotter than my back, I wish it was the other way

around so I could heal after work.

I think most people will say the bottom is hotter. Keep in mind that all of your weight is on the bottom of the seat. If I actually position myself so my back is pushed against the seat, then they are pretty close temp. wise.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Truck is at the dealership right now, told them that the backs are hotter than the bottoms on both my seats. They told me they were designed to be like that because your always sitting on the bottoms. Does anyone else believe them, I don't! :smash:

Archived