Showing Off The SS

Big O

Nothing spectacular like you other guys but hey ... it's the best I can afford right now :thumbs:

I have most of my T-Rex grill on ... still trying to figure out if I like the grill blacked out or not before I tear off my brake ducts for their inserts.

OK013.jpg

OK012.jpg

OK006.jpg

Here it is with my billet inserts ... and my other choice is just the OEM grills (painted black) ... I left the valence grey just for comparision ... it is black now as well.

Cabin-Vehicles.jpg

truckgrill001.jpg

Rabbit004.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing spectacular like you other guys but hey ... it's the best I can afford right now  :thumbs:

I have most of my T-Rex grill on ... still trying to figure out if I like the grill blacked out or not before I tear off my brake ducts for their inserts.

OK013.jpg

OK012.jpg

OK006.jpg

Cabin-Vehicles.jpg

Rabbit004.jpg

i love the blacked out taillights and bowtie. now just black out those air dams and it will be even hotter in my opinion. nice truck :thumbs:

Thanks Vtodd .... I really like how the lights turned out. I have the brake duct black replacements sitting in the garage ... just want to make darn sure I like them before I tear apart the OEM's.

i know which ones you speak of and i have seen them on a white silverado , it looked nice but i think i would rather have clear corners' i have some apc corners from an older style silverado 98and below. I plan on fabbing up some clear corner's with the clear lense should get around to it next week or so, i think it might look good on a black SS.

Who will be the guinea pig to try the black border light (uhm D A N payne uhm) :confused:

I like how the blue and black goes together, good job on the smoked tails they have a nice gloss on them , keep up the good work!

Thanks Vtodd .... I really like how the lights turned out.  I have the brake duct black replacements sitting in the garage ... just want to make darn sure I like them before I tear apart the OEM's.

how'd you do those lights???

I had a guy in Cali tint and bake them.

Thanks Vtodd .... I really like how the lights turned out.  I have the brake duct black replacements sitting in the garage ... just want to make darn sure I like them before I tear apart the OEM's.

how'd you do those lights???

I had a guy in Cali tint and bake them.

where in cali, and how much they cost ya?

Archived