Mervz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work for a web hosting company and the more/larger images you have on a site, the more bandwidth you use with your traffic. I've seen and herd many stories of people hosting on those free hosting servers who have nothing but problems. Seeing how large this site is, that would not be a option.

• Admin

Things are not yet settled. When i tried to upgrade things yesterday, i corrupted some files.

Beleive me, things WILL get back to normal. There are obviously a few missing links, things look screwy, but i assure you things are being taken care of.

Please bear with us for today. Thanks!

And for those who are talking about servers..

No way could we do a free service. We run way too much server load, bandwidth, etc..

I really enjoy this site, and love the shared wealth of knowledge found here. A lot of people don't realize that a board like this is a blessing in disguise to some people who aren't in the know... so I won't have a problem coughing up the dough!

25.00 a year is a fair price, but you could probably get 40.00 a year if you threw in a free SS T-shirt with membership! I'd go for it. T-shrits are cheap to make, and a good way to get the name seen and make the members feel welcome.

Will you be posting a paypal link? and when can we get the benefits?

Thanks for the great work, I love it!

:flag::thumbs::seeya:

• Admin

Once this stupid board problem gets sorted out, we'll be alot closer.

Part of the reason i upgraded(or tried), was because the newest version of invision board had a "Supscription Manager" that would automate signing up of Supporting Members through PayPal. It will take your info, you pay, then it automatically puts you in a new member group that gives you the permissions to get all the new features.

:sigh: Hopefully soon.

• Admin
Hey can you also set it up so we can use Paypal to pay for it?

Yes, PayPal and Check via mail are the only two ways we will be accepting payment :cheers:

I actually setup a new paypal account for SilveradoSS.com today just for this reason. Over the weekend i'll be verifying it with a bank account, etc.. and then we're one step closer to enabling subscription packages under 'My Controls' :chevy:

Archived