What we do for a living

ssvette

You're not going to see Jeff cruising anytime soon..... :(

I saw the RIP, but I thought it was a tribute to a friend. Too bad. What's the story?

I do see another SSS out there cruising.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...9451&hl=gearmup

:tear: i miss jeffs posts! im bumed now.... we all miss you jeff

on a side note do we know what happened to his truck?

xero,

Thank you very much for the response. It's a shame the good die young. In his case, much too young. My sympathies to his family.

Friday is cruise night at the McDonalds on Randall Road. Its south of Elgin, just look for the golden aches. I just ate there and the hot rods were starting to line up in the parking lot. I'm going to run by there a couple of more times to see what it's like.

I guess if you're in Northern Illinois on I90, take the Randall Road exit south (except for tonite---a bad accident has Randall closed off) on Friday nights. It's someplace to cruise to.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i am part owner in my parents company.. we do high end commercial and residencial landscaping. we also have our own plant nursery and tree farm over 100 acers , and a 5 acer garden center.. we are in miami so if your instrested in some landscaping or plants to do your own just pm and ill give you the company's info.. we also export out of the country and sell all over the US.

Who ya gonna call when shit breaks? Unfortunately me. I work in Technical Support for a very large Tax Software company. I'm in the process of going into real estate inspection and getting my instructor certification to teach scuba diving. I know 3 totally unrelated fields, but I like variety. BTW this is my first post been hanging around for about a month. Got my Black SS June 9, 2006.

SS

i'M TURNING 20 THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH AND i AM A DESIGNER FOR cOMPRESSOR sYSTEMS iNC.  KINDA LIKE DRAFTING BUT IN 3D.  ITS NOT BAD FOR A 20 YEAR OLD IN HIS OWN OFFICE. HA HA.

Easy with the caps lock son, you could hurt yourself!

i'M TURNING 20 THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH AND i AM A DESIGNER FOR cOMPRESSOR sYSTEMS iNC.  KINDA LIKE DRAFTING BUT IN 3D.  ITS NOT BAD FOR A 20 YEAR OLD IN HIS OWN OFFICE. HA HA.

I havent hurt muself yet.

That's good... I see you turned your caps lock off though! :thumbs: Good job!

Thanks for the thumbs up.

Archived