Billet SS emblems

Jonmalibuss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool well I'm trying to find the best way to have them cut to produce a lot of them for the cheepest cost I'd like to have them CNC cut but I might even just have them lazer cut then polished!

What would everyone like to see aluminum or stainless?

I work at a shop that has a laser. Just last week I programed and cut out of mirror finished Stainless Steel, 3 sets of SS emblems. They already have the 3M automotive 2-way tape on the back side, so they will go on without a hitch. I still haven't put them on yet, but I was planning on it tonight. If anyone else would like to get any just let me know and I could have them done in a couple of days.

I work at a shop that has a laser.  Just last week I programed and cut out of mirror finished Stainless Steel, 3 sets of SS emblems.  They already have the 3M automotive 2-way tape on the back side, so they will go on without a hitch.  I still haven't put them on yet, but I was planning on it tonight.  If anyone else would like to get any just let me know and I could have them done in a couple of days.

Pics? Cost?

I work at a shop that has a laser.  Just last week I programed and cut out of mirror finished Stainless Steel, 3 sets of SS emblems.  They already have the 3M automotive 2-way tape on the back side, so they will go on without a hitch.  I still haven't put them on yet, but I was planning on it tonight.  If anyone else would like to get any just let me know and I could have them done in a couple of days.

Pics? Cost?

:withstupid:

Well the only problem I see with having the emblems lazer cut is what or how do you plan on putting some kind of 45* or radius on the edge of the emblem or are you just leaving a hard edge? Lets see some pics!!!

Ok well I am going to give a set of my emblems to my CNC guy tomarrow so that he can write a program the emblems will most likely be out of aluminum to save time and tooling costs as stainless in a lot harder on the tooling. We will do some test pieces as soon as he has the time to write a program and we figure out the best way to cut the pieces.

Since I don't know how to post pictures, I will email them to somebody if they can post them for me.  Just give me an email and I'll send them right over.  I will also work on a cost for everybody.  Thanks

[email protected]

im sure you could make some money if you do a good job i see them on ebay all the time and they go for ridiculous prices but they are usually from gm, i have seen some knock offs that look ok but i would buy them, hope to see what your look like imight have to buy a few

Archived