Attn: Nor Cal ss owners

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well like I said in my first post, truck goes in the shop on monday, will have to see what they say about it. My boss was saying that we could probably rent the track for around $500 for the day. The way I look at it is if we got us together along with some ls1 tech guys and maybe a few friends we could have 50 people. That would make it only $10 a piece. We would be free to roam around and race whom ever we wanted. The track would be fully prepped. Spectators would get in free. If we limited it to 50-60 racers, we could make a reserve list where unless your name is on the list, you can not race. What do you all think? :dunno:

yes, fordsareslow, you get to do what most of us want to do...but you dont have to flaunt it in our faces :mad:........just kidding buddy. hes got a really good hook-up and has been talking about this for weeks, if anyone can pull it off, he can!

Depending on dates/days, I might be down to join you guys if that's okay. I'm upgrading a few things and will have pretty much my entire drivetrain stuffed with new components very shortly. I have friends in Berkeley and San Francisco, so this would be a great excuse to visit them.

Depending on dates/days, I might be down to join you guys if that's okay.  I'm upgrading a few things and will have pretty much my entire drivetrain stuffed with new components very shortly.  I have friends in Berkeley and San Francisco, so this would be a great excuse to visit them.

come on up. if you need a place to crash you can stay at my place. im about one hour south of sac raceway ( one minute off of 99).

Archived