Silver Birch in MD

Aspentaylor

I was driving to Baltimore today and saw my first Silver Birch SS. I tailgated and sped so I could catch up and say hi. Of course I honked and waved then proceeded to follow the SS into a parking lot. The first thing he said when I hopped out of my SS was, "I could not figure out why a hot chick was beeping and waving. That never happens." It was hilarious!!! (No-I am not cocky-thats just what he said!) Turns out this guy just left the lot with his SS. He loves it of course. DUH! I said congrats and told him about the site. Hopefully he will drop in and say hi. I have to say-the silver birch looks much better in person! I like it :D

I was driving to Baltimore today and saw my first Silver Birch SS.  I tailgated and sped so I could catch up and say hi.  Of course I honked and waved then proceeded to follow the SS into a parking lot.  The first thing he said when I hopped out of my SS was, "I could not figure out why a hot chick was beeping and waving.  That never happens."  It was hilarious!!! (No-I am not cocky-thats just what he said!)  Turns out this guy just left the lot with his SS.  He loves it of course.  DUH!    I said congrats and told him about the site.  Hopefully he will drop in and say hi.  I have to say-the silver birch looks much better in person!  I like it  :D

is that you in the pic. if so, damn you are hot, and to top it off,also drive an ss

seen that color at a dealer on US19, back around thanksgiving, checked it out before i bought mine in dec. to make a final decision, red still sat in my head, now i'm back in fla. for a few days,, just passed the chevy dealer on the way home and,i was surprised that the silver one is still sitting there.

"quote"

Your absolutely right they do look much better in person...I was heart set on the onyx black until I found mine at the dealer....

Gotta get the satin finish billet bowtie for the front,, that's got to look good on an all silver machine.

seen that color at a dealer on US19, back around thanksgiving, checked it out before i bought mine in dec. to make a final decision, red still sat in my head, now i'm back in fla. for a few days,, just passed the chevy dealer on the way home and,i was surprised that the silver one is still sitting there.

What chevy dealer in florida?

Nate

Archived