Speed Inc Chicago Open House Meet!

6.0ss

sorry guys, its not gonna work out now. i dont know if its canceled or what with the snow that i hear is coming down, and if i was gonna go, i should be asleep now. i am gonna take up remodeling the house instead. definatly we have to get some other plans to have a meet though very soon in the spring. let the good times roll :cheers:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,, I am 20 min from the meet spot and it is not snowing, and has not snowed at all here!!! SO I will be there at 9 am if you guys show or not!!!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!! Don't want to eat breakfast alone!! :driving:

Jim and Brian, THanks for coming out, IT was good to meet you and hope to go to more shows and other BS this coming summer!!

I still can't figure Out why I did not take any pics. I usually never let a camera leave my hand!! Ohh well.. have a good one!

Ok who's idea was it to start drinking at 11:30??????Its 9:00 am (next day)and I don't feel so well.......oh well its was a good time...and can't wait for the road trip to dekalb...

I think it was your idea, and be happy you did not hike out to DeKalb. We kept at it until the early AM (and some how Scotty shaved his head - could have been any of us). Hi to J for us.

Archived