Speed Inc Chicago Open House Meet!

6.0ss

THere is an open house meeting for Speed Inc in Schaumburg Illinois, The website is LS1speed.com if you want too take a look. They will have food, drinks, live entertainment and special sales on mods and tuning. It would be cool to see the SS crowd get out and show what they got!

The date is Saturday March 12

-Fast Cars

-Public Car Show

-Free Food

-Live Music

-Product Specials

The address is:

803 Albion Ave, Schaumburg, IL 60193-4522

It is from 9 to 2 on Saturday March 12th..

A really good place to meet for all people coming if you want to caravan over there would be a Dennys Resturant that is off of I355 and Rt20 (lake street for the local guys) in the Best Buy parking lot, from there speed inc is about 5-7 min away from there.

Was kinda thinking breakfast at 9 if people were interested!

Joe

People attending:

6.0ss

Jim7

PDP

c5ina65

hellbents10

Maybe showing:

IdriveGTP

BluHawk141

WisconsinSS

hot rod truck

loui1313

vtodd82

Come on guys, lets get a showing together!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THere is an open house meeting for Speed Inc in Roselle Illinois,  The website is LS1speed.com if you want too take a look.  They will have food, drinks, live entertainment and special sales on mods and tuning.  It would be cool to see the SS crowd get out and show what they got!

The date is Saturday March 12

-Fast Cars

-Public Car Show

-Free Food

-Live Music

-Product Specials

No start time has been given as of yet, but keep posted on the site to see what is decided!

Hope to see you guys there!

I'll be there. Anyone else know for sure yet?

HAHAH<, I can go for sure!!!!  I hope to see you all out there!!!! Maybe grab some food or meet near by before hand and caravan over there!!!!!!

I agree about the caravan! I've never met anyone from the site so it would be cool to maybe go eat or somethin. I hope the weather is nice by then, I'm ready to get rid of the stock rims! I miss my chrome!!!

i can definatly come now after sorting some things out.  ill be up in that area anyways, so it works out perfectly.  do you have the address of this Speed Inc??  any new info on the times?  thanks , and ill see ya there

This should help:

Speed Inc Open House Info

it looks like 9:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.

it looks like its in Schaumburg IL , not rosella like you said earlier. do you know which it is for sure??? that address on that link for speed inc says schaumburg.

i can definatly come now after sorting some things out.  ill be up in that area anyways, so it works out perfectly.  do you have the address of this Speed Inc??  any new info on the times?  thanks , and ill see ya there

This should help:

Speed Inc Open House Info

it looks like 9:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.

it looks like its in Schaumburg IL , not rosella like you said earlier. do you know which it is for sure??? that address on that link for speed inc says schaumburg

HMM, I heard others say it was in Roselle but the link below says the village of Schaumburg. I just saw it was from 9-2 and wanted to post the times. If anyone else has better information let me/us know! I think it would be cool to get as many SSS as possible :)

Speed Inc

Roselle and Schaumburg Boarder each other along the Elgin Ohare express way, so the address is correct

The address is:

A really good place to meet for all people coming if you want to caravan over there would be a Dennys Resturant that is off of I355 and Rt20 (lake street for the local guys) in the Best Buy parking lot, from there speed inc is about 5-7 min away from there.

Joe

People attending:

6.0ss

Jim7

PDP

vtodd82

Maybe showing:

IdriveGTP

BluHawk141

WisconsinSS

hot rod truck

loui1313

Roselle and Schaumburg Boarder each other along the Elgin Ohare express way, so the address is correct

The address is:

A really good place to meet for all people coming if you want to caravan over there would be a Dennys Resturant that is off of I355 and Rt20 (lake street for the local guys)  in the Best Buy parking lot, from there speed inc is about 5-7 min away from there.

Joe

People attending:

6.0ss

Jim7

PDB

vtodd82

Maybe showing:

IdriveGTP

BluHawk141

WisconsinSS

hot rod truck

loui1313

I haven't had Denny's breakfast since I lived in Fayetteville GA back in 1985... but I'll definately be there on the 12th. :thumbs:

Archived