Speed Inc Chicago Open House Meet!

6.0ss

Joe, the last I heard vtodd82 isn't going to make it... Hopefully I'm wrong though.  Chad

you might have read about my damaged ss, but iam calling the body shop tommorow to get an update to see i can get in another time this month. i want to go very badly. dont give up on me yet.

awesome... I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I hope you can make it. Chad

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan obn showing up down there, but I don't think that I will be able to meet up early. I probably won't make it down there until around noon or so. I still have to go to work in the morning. I hope to see you guys there. :cool:

i talked to my chevy dealer today, and their body shop told me they will most likely be able to do this paintless dent removal you guys told me about. iam taking it in tommorow to let him check it out. he told me that if they are able to do this process, that they can have it done before this friday. then ill get to come to chicago :cheers:

If there is no paint damage, My good friend here in Chicago Owns Dent Express. They do paintless dent removal, You could have him check it out if you wanted to while you were here!!!

Joe..

I am getting excited for this meet. I wish my radix was working ok :cry:

IF you guys can PM me your Cell numbers and names incase there is bad weather and it is called off or something I can contact all of you so you don't have to make the drive. Realistically, having AWD trucks, nothing should keep us in, but if it was really crappy and raining or something I just assume try it another weekend when it is nice out!!

Joe

well, iam gonna need to know soon. as of right now, iam gonna have to hit the road in 8 hours, and i dont even know if its a for sure thing. iam gonna sit up for another hour and a half, and if i cant get any info, my plans may change :(

well, iam gonna need to know soon.  as of right now, iam gonna have to hit the road in 8 hours, and i dont even know if its a for sure thing.  iam gonna sit up for another hour and a half, and if i cant get any info, my plans may change :(

I know what you mean... right now it's snowing like CrAzY!!! We got line an inch already in about the last 35 minutes. I swear it's only snowing because I put my chrome rims on... if I would have left them stock it wouldn't have snowed at all. At this point I'm already going to be up plowing for about 3 hrs... if we get 2 inches of snow... you wont see me there tomorrow- I'll still be out plowing. I wanna go and meet everyone... I'm just wondering if there would be a better weekend for it. I know Chicago is getting snow right now too... but they probably wont cancel the show until tomorrow if they are going to. I wish someone would have an answer now.

exactly. i want to go to sleep tonight(hopefully soon) knowing if its a go or not. i have to wake up at 5 am to get all the way up there. if its not rock solid, then iam not gonna worry about it all night, ive got a bunch of home remodeling to do. its either i know its going on within the next hour and i go to sleep, or i work on the house. i really want to go, but i need the plans and detailed info. a 3+ hour drive in snow is not someting i would be happy doing if iam the only one there. oh well, for absolutely sure, we need to arrange a get together this summer. there is a 1/4 strip in cordova, IL. that would be great if we could meet there sometime soon.

i know what you mean on the snow and putting on your chromes too. iam not exaggerated at all when i say, it started raining right as i pulled out of my garage to go to the gas station. now my beautiful waxed black ss is gonna have ugly rain spots all over it. :banghead::banghead:

either way, iam sure all of us IL guys will meet up sonner than later for a good old fashioned rally. i for one, want to take a ride is a radix charged ss, and see how a zippy/jag shift kit feels. :cheers:

i guess everybody is out partying on a friday night.

those days are for the most part over for me :(  iam engaged.  lol jk iam happily engaged :thumbs:

I've been with my gf now for 4 years... were just about as close to being engaged as you can be. Theres only a few days every now and then when I ask myself what I'm thinking :) She's a good girl though. Do you guys wanna live chat instead... it would be faster.

Archived