Speed Inc Chicago Open House Meet!

6.0ss

i hauled ass to portland indiana (moser) and back to pick up a rear for my camaro...I'm pretty sure ill be bored enough to drive that far.... mapquest says about 4-5 hours... you may, just may... be able to count me in.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hauled ass to portland indiana (moser) and back to pick up a rear for my camaro...I'm pretty sure ill be  bored enough to drive that far.... mapquest says about 4-5 hours... you may, just may... be able to count me in.

That is awesome, Last meet we had I drove 4 hours into Indy to meet up, it was a good time!!! How early in the morning will you have to leave to get out here?? LOL Dam butt crack of dawn, Enjoy the time change in your favor during the trip and hope to see you out here!!

There are a bunch of Hotels around ohare Airport. SPeed inc is about 20-25 min from Ohare, Towns to search for hotels in are:

Rosemont (closest but most expensive I would think) 2 min cab ride

Desplaines, 4 min cab ride

Elk Grove Village. 10 min cab ride

IF you don't want to get board, find a place in Woodfield,

Tons of shopping, largest mall (shoping Sq footage) in the united states, great resturants, bars clubs, is kinda like a little chicago in the burbs, 12 min cab ride to the airport.

These towns boarder the airport on three sides, Stay away from Melrosepark on the south side of Ohare as well as franklin park, not a good area to be stayin!

Joe

:cry: I cannot make it next saturday.I have to go to Indianapolis. That's a bunch of  :icon_bs:  I wanted to take that truck up there with the new tune. Sorry Joe

We are going to miss you up here, But it is a hike for you indi guys!

It seems like the closer it gets to saturday more and more people can't make it! :banghead:

IT looks like the those that are or should be here are going to be

6.0ss

Jim7

PDP

vtodd82

c5ina65

hellbents10

Meet between 8:30 and 9 at Dennys at Rt 20 (lake street) and 53/I355/I290 by the best buy!

6 of us should be a good showing over at speed inc with all the Vetts, CTS-V, Camaro's, Firebirds, mustangs etc!!!

For those coming up from the south there is a good car wash at 355 and roosevelt about 3 min west of that intersection called Leslies Car wash!

There is another one near Golf Road and I290 in rolling meadows near the walmart.

There is not any near speed inc. So bring a clean truck.

If you are coming from indy, remeber there is a time change, (forgot that when I went to indy last fall)

Can't wait to see you there.

Also here is my cell if people get lost at all

630-707-1365

Joe Krelle :driving:

Joe, the last I heard vtodd82 isn't going to make it... Hopefully I'm wrong though.  Chad

you might have read about my damaged ss, but iam calling the body shop tommorow to get an update to see i can get in another time this month. i want to go very badly. dont give up on me yet.

Archived