Pics of Trailblazer SS

edessa

i expect it to have the LS2 and run around a 14.7 or so in the 1/4.

thats nice of gm to make it faster than our trucks

the impala and cobalt are that way now. the trailblazer is just going to be about the same as them i'd guess. when the next silverado is updated i expect the SS truck to be faster if they still have it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fake air things in the front bumper look to be chrome and not plastic like ours.

Also, is that black one a clone?? I do not see any SS name plates on it and the pics have a time stamp of last summer, but it has plates on it like someone owns it.

The fake air things in the front bumper look to be chrome and not plastic like ours. 

Also, is that black one a clone??  I do not see any SS name plates on it and the pics have a time stamp of last summer, but it has plates on it like someone owns it.

Yes its a SS but GM was raod testing it at the time. That was a spy photo. GM trying to keep it under raps.

I have been following the TB SS info closely. GM says info to be released this month (3/05) and on sale this fall. I suspect the same drivetrain as the SSR and a low $40k sticker with typical deep GM discounts (and hopefully 0%).

I have to admit, if the TB SS comes with the 6spd like the SSR, it's bye bye to the SSS. At least the TB will fit in my garage.

Archived