mass/ connecticut

lets get a meeting together some time in late april or may.we can all meet in the middle some where. im in tolland ct. for all you mass. peaple thats about 40 min out of springfield. .we can hook up get some food shoot the bull and compare notes. anyone know of a good spot lets us know. lets not just talk about it lets make it happen post your ideas im open to anything.. were :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: a select few that owen these trucks so lets make it happen.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April is definitely a busy month for me... but I should be able to get out towards the end.

I very rarely go down in to CT, and if it do it's just over the line to Thompson or Woodstock. I'm not familiar with anything else down there, so I can't really suggest anything.

May is better for me. How is Saturday the 14th? It's the Saturday after Mother's Day.

If we wanted to do a barbecue, I was thinking maybe a state park somewhere in between.

Mass/NH/Maine could meet up somehwere and then head south toward CT.

Just ideas. I am going to check out my friend's Porsche website. They do a lot of rally's and stuff.

May is better for me.  How is Saturday the 14th?  It's the Saturday after Mother's Day.  

If we wanted to do a barbecue, I was thinking maybe a state park somewhere in between. 

Mass/NH/Maine could meet up somehwere and then head south toward CT. 

Just ideas.  I am going to check out my friend's Porsche website.  They do a lot of rally's and stuff.

There is a cool place near me in Sutton MA. 15-20 minutes South of Worcester. Close to the Pike, 146, 290 and 395. I had a thing there with some Avalanche guys. They have a lot of BBQ pits at the place.

I don't think I can do the 14th though. I typically work Saturdays.

we can always meet at a resturant get a burger there might be easyer than cooking.trying to keep it around an hour drive for everyone im near hartford . everyone in mass how far from springfield are you.we can use these two points and meet some where around there.from springfield to hartford is 30 min. any day is good for me im selfemployed so im flexable.lets find out how far away we are from each other first and go from there.

Archived