mass/ connecticut

They are still having it unless it is a monsoon. If it is a light rain I'm still going, if it is pouring, I think a lot of people won't show and I hate looking at cars in the rain. :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I was thinking. I'd like to look at the other cars and see what people have done and ask questions. Not fun in the rain. How bout we just push it to next weekend, I mean, our own SS people. We can go to the same brewery somewhere else but the same area and same meeting place. How is next Saturday with a rain date of next Sunday? Would that work for all you Northeast guys?

I can't say I want to check out any rides in med-heavy rain.

10 day outlook shows more rain for the following weekend, but what do they know.

I guess I'm bailing out.

This run has me driving over 300 miles (wanted to drop off my daugher south of Boston & pickup a friend). The weather needs to be somewhat decenct to make it worth the mileage.

This &ucks, really wanted to go! :sigh:

I probably won't make it next weekend, Bonney Eagle Car Show is Sunday and I think something is happening Sat. I have to check I can't remember, damn work sucking the life out of me. :smash:

ok i will try to make it, i will probably just meet up with everyone to great you guys and then be on my way sat are busy for me, i have to pick up my daughter in methuen, so i will try to catch up to you guys and gals ok steve

Hey guys, I can't make it this Saturday. Something important came up. Do you want to try for next weekend or wait till that other club goes and merge with them like we were originally going to do? I'm game either way. The weather is nice now so any weekend should be pretty good, barring rain.

Archived