mass/ connecticut

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No replys for over a week now...

I guess its OFF ??

Maybe we should wait till the weather gets a little better.

I wanted to bring another SSer also but dont want to look like a jerk when we pull into an empty parking lot !

I havent heard an update from anybody in a while so (2) of us are pulling out !

If this thing does ever get off the ground, its going to be a dark meeting... Must be a New England thing because most of the local SS'r are rolling in black trucks. There was a post about April 16th at noon, but no location of where to meet.

The plan was Forest Part (where exactaly I have no idea).

But it doesn't sound as if anyone is going.

Maybe 5-6 total were willing/available, including myself and a friend.

I guess to many people are working to pick up extra mod money.

I planned a Foxwoods overnighter due to the fact I would be in the general area.

Still going to Foxwoods, but too bad about the SSer meet.

I was looking forward to this!!! :shakehead::tear::cry:

I was one of the originals who started the post but I said all along, I can't make it till May, and not the first weekend. I am from the North Shore, Mass so if anyone from NH/Maine wants to meet somewhere on Rt. 95, like the weigh station after the Rowley exit, we could do that and then carry on down 95. Or I could meet on 93 or 495. It doesn't matter to me. The rest of the weekends in May are open for me right now.

By the way, I haven't seen many red SS's in Mass around where I live but recently noticed one right across the street from me!! If you're on this board and own a red SS with a fin on the tonneau and NH plates, nice to meet you! :cheers:

May will work...........I'm always available.

Did a quick detail last week (it blows not having chrome rims to shine up :nonod: ).

Only spent about 6 hours on it so I still have some areas to address.

But it already looks alot better. This winter was tough on the rides.

hey all sorr :seeya::seeya: y i have been very busy at work.for the record i started the post. anyway did not see to much intrest on the date i set .if you want to postpone till may thats fine. saturday will still work for me if anyone wants to hook up . lets count them up and see.

Archived