Beat a Scooby!

6.0ss

I just put the radix on my truck and this last saturday morning I was going down Rt64 which is a huge 3 lane wide road with lights every half mile or more with a 55 mph speed limit. I spotted the owner of Total Power, frank, in his huge lifted F350, he did part of my supercharger install for me. :cool:

So I pull up next to him and we are chatting asking me how I like the radix and so forth, then in the 3rd lane on my right pulls up this really loud WRX wagon with the whole 9 yards done to the outside and inside, front mount, loud BOV, suspension, hood, front and rear body kit gauges all over the inside of the thing.. the guy has his wife or girlfriend with him and starts reving his engine while looking over at the both of us, Frank looks over and says kill him! :D

The light turns green and I floor it, it is great, 7 am saturday morning no one on the road, we just haul it out to 100 mph, I had him by 2 car lengths at that point when I shut it down! :driving: I was so excited! we came to the next stop light and the guy was not revving his engine any more!! Frank passed him and gave him the thumbs down, it was really funny! His face was blushed in front of the girl he was with. She was laughing, prob at him because a huge truck just kicked his ass!

This truck is such a sleeper with the radix on it!!

Archived