Just Thought I'd Share

Wicked_SS

This is what I saw today when I went to get the rest of my stuff out of my truck and sign some paperwork. My new engine comes in tomorrow, and should be in and ready in about 2 weeks, after that I'll take back in about a week for a paint job...but this was a hard sight to look at.

BodyShop1.jpg

BodyShop2.jpg

I don't know if you can see it, but this is a picture of my cracked block

CrackedBlock3.jpg

BodyShop4.jpg

Well I feel for you - I had a near total in 1999, and was without a vehicle for 10 weeks so I know how bad it sucks. Sorry for your loss, but I am glad to hear you are ok.

Mr. P. :)

I guess there is a silver lining in every dark cloud as they say. At least it's getting fixed although I feel your pain. I'll bet that's hard to look at though Is your insurance going to cover it, Angelina? Last post I read you weren't sure. I sure hope so.

:eek: Sorry about your truck. If their just changing the engine looks like the took a whole more apart than they had to. I've done many engine swaps on Chevy trucks and never had to take the front end off, execpt on a Duramax.

Hope all goes well :thumbs:

i hope you told your insurance company that you can't believe that your new 408 cubic inch engine has a cracked block. sounds like they need to replace it with a new 408 just to be fair. :D

Archived