Truck broken into

Well today I was going into the Mall to get myself a new suit to where to church tommorw and when I cam back out from getting fitted for a new suit I notices my window looked like it was down. I thought I had my window up because I have tinted windows. I go to get into my truck and open the door and find glass all over my seat. they took my 2 12 inch rockford subs, my new amp, all my cd's, and some change i had layingin the ash tray. I just dont understand people these days. I called the cops and they said they really doubt they will find out who did it so i am basically shit out of luck. no to mention they also poked a hole in my seat which realllly Pissed me off.

Sorry to hear about stuip people doing dumm things, but it almost sounds like they might have known what was in the truck??? just an idea?

Thats what i was thinking also but I have no Friends and Trust NO ONE ( exception only given to fellow SSers.) I did have a few kids asking what i had for a ssytem in the truck @ the track when i pulled my best time of a 13.29! But I dont know I have never seen the kids around town so I figured they just came to the track to race but who knows down here a bunch of retards running around in this town.

i had that hapen before...and my statefarm agent replace my cd player,amp,and sub without a problem...all i had to do is find recipets or the instruction manual that came with the stuff...he was a pretty cool guy anyhow....good luck with getting that stuff back

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.  :(

I can't stand people like that. I've never had anything like that stolen but I have had someone slash my tires. One time back in high school someone poured bbq sauce all over my car at a prom. Guys who live in a small town dont like when a guy from out of town comes in and dates one of their girls apparently. I can't stand people who do stuff to other peoples vehicles though. It's about the most cowardly thing to do. I mean cmon is 2 subs and and amp and some change REALLY worth getting caught stealing? :nono: People can be stupid. I really hope they catch them somehow!!!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.  :(

I can't stand people like that. I've never had anything like that stolen but I have had someone slash my tires. One time back in high school someone poured bbq sauce all over my car at a prom. Guys who live in a small town dont like when a guy from out of town comes in and dates one of their girls apparently. I can't stand people who do stuff to other peoples vehicles though. It's about the most cowardly thing to do. I mean cmon is 2 subs and and amp and some change REALLY worth getting caught stealing? :nono: People can be stupid. I really hope they catch them somehow!!!

great news insurance covered my seat and window i got the seat from a totaled SS, i found it its 90 some miles away anyways also for the truck off the wrecked truck i got black outs, fiberglass shell cover, and clear tailights i dont like clear tail lights thats just me though. also i have a good idea opf who took my subs and shit and the cops took finger prints also and they are running them probably as we speak i hope.

Archived