New Member Intro.........

Sir T Welch

There's a ton of information here and very helpful, supportive people. Your basic questions will have been covered extensively, so don't be shy about using the search function--there is a treasure trove of info to be found.

Welcome and post some pics!

Michael

Thanks again for the hospitality!

Actually, I've been pretty involved with the search function. Tons of info. indeed! My truck actually looks identical to another member's ride. "STEALTH SS"......I think is his log-name. Removed Mass-Air screen the first day I bought it, while installing a K&N drop in filter. Serious mods will come in the near future. Turbo......Supercharger..........all roller conversion with cam, heads, and high compression with Nitrous.....who the hell knows :dunno: ???!!!!!!!!!??????

Again.......... THANKS FOR THE WELCOMING GESTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one..... am well aware of the all dreaded...... MODS ADDICTION ! I've modified almost any vehicle I've ever owned. GM man to the bone!!!!!! Well.....A few years back I actually did own a ....... :puke: .. FORD.....'1923 Ford T-Bucket..... :devil: ....... :chevy: 383 c.i. Stroker ....OF COURSE !!!!!! :D

My last few vehicles, has consisted of the following: '1991 Camero Z28.......'2001 Camero Z28....... '2002 Camero SS ....... '2002 Vette Z06 , AND a '2003 Silverado Z71. :shakehead: SAD thing is......I don't have any of these listed vehicles now, thanks to a recent D.I.V.O.R.C.E.! :withstupid: ....................Well I WAS anyway.... :crazy: .

I got rid of wifey, aquired a new Silverado SS, and I secretly kept my custom chopper :cool: , SO..... I personally think I made a somewhat profitable trade......Although I do miss the Z06....LOL! Oh well...... SCHITT HAPPENS !!!

:wtf:

Archived