Bad Joke of the Day

MN C5

Hung Chow calls into work and says "Hey Boss, I not come to work today,

I really sick, I got headache, tummy ache and sore leg. I not come to work".

The Boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like that, I go to my wife and ask her for sex. That makes

everything better and I go work. You try that." Two hours later Hung Chow calls his Boss and says,

'

'

'

'

'

"I do what you say

and I feel great I be at work soon. You got nice house."

• 3 weeks later...
:devil: I have seen some things in my time, but you poor bastards putting chrome step bars on a SS are nuts, I am just a poor redneck from KY , but even here people are not that stupid. Believe me I know what Iam talking about, people with GIT R DONE across their windshield aren't redneck enough to put step bars on a lowered pickup, Here's your sign! :nono:

:devil: I have seen some things in my time, but you poor bastards putting chrome step bars on a SS are nuts, I am just a poor redneck from KY , but even here people are not that stupid. Believe me I know what Iam talking about, people with GIT R DONE across their windshield aren't redneck enough to put step bars on a lowered pickup, Here's your sign! :nono:

easy killer :chillpill: i like mine.

different people have different tastes.

and putting GIT R DONE, absolutely TOPS the list of redneck IMO, but thats my taste which is unlike yours it seems.

:chevy: Hey, I am all about personalizing your truck. However I find hard to believe you need help to step up to your SS are you a vertically challenged person or just lazy? :chillpill:

well being 6 ft 3in iam by no means vertically challenged, and i can galdamn guarentee you iam not lazy. i dont much appreciate that.

it was my assumption that appearance mods dont have a FUNCTION!!! always.

who the hell are you anyways coming on here poking fun of others trucks/mods?

Archived