Rumble Bee?

ShortBus

One of my coworkers has a rumble bee, says the best run he got with it was a 15.8 after custom exhaust. They look pretty cool, but the rumble bee edition should have gotten more than just yellow paint, a rumble bee sticker a fake hood scoop and the ram 20 inch rims. They should have made it more distinctive.

They were bulit just like everything else some faster than others I have seen one run in the mid 16's and the fasteset one I've seen runs mid 15's either way they are way to slow to keep up with a SS. Even if he had a s/c at least that way you would just barely beat him :crackup:

• 5 months later...

Man you guys sure do love Your SS trucks.Also do a pretty good job of talking crap.A Hemi running a 16.7 is rediculous.I wanna know what ya'll are smoking cause i want some of that $hit too.I don't know what i run in the quarter,but my bee can sure beat those "Super Sport" Silverado's.If I can hang with a harley davidson ford i know I'm faster than 15's in the quarter.

By the way quit exagerating on how many lenghts you beat someone.The SS is no freakin rocket.

Man you guys sure do love Your SS trucks.Also do a pretty good job of talking crap.A Hemi running a 16.7 is rediculous.I wanna know what ya'll are smoking cause i want some of that $hit too.I don't know what i run in the quarter,but my bee can sure beat those "Super Sport" Silverado's.If I can hang with a harley davidson ford i know I'm faster than 15's in the quarter.

By the way quit exagerating on how many lenghts you beat someone.The SS is no freakin rocket.

Dude, if the only reason you came here was to debate what everyone says about the hemi trucks, it will be a long road for you. You're on a Chevy truck forum, and even more specific the SS forum, so.....get over it or move on.

Find a SS and race it and show us how your truck does against it. Bring video proof. Really....you're the only one that needs to bring proof to this site.

Way to bring up a post from April :yellow_loser: . You've made your point multiple times in multiple threads, don't start digging up archives, and we just don't care. We all know the rumble bee is really fast, the yellow paint, black vinyl sticker, fake hood scoop, and speical rumble bee number does make it faster than the normal hemi. In fact the rumble edition responds better to mods too because its a rumble bee. We just don't care, your in an SS forum expect it. If you got low 14s in your truck with those mods I applaude you. Congratulations on having the fastest CAI, exhaust, tuned hemi. Remember anything can happen on the street (this is street forum not a car compare magazine) for all we know it could be a 4.7 dressed up as a rumble bee, or the driver doesn't know how to race etc. I can say the same things about you smoking those supersports and hanging with the harley.

your wearing out your welcome. this is an sss site so of course its going to happen! stock for stock they are close but the ss still comes out on top. I know you have heard this before , maybe youll listen to one of us! if you anywhere in so cal id be happy to beat your hemi, im all bolt ons so it would even. ill even get video to settle your claims! I am smoking some really good shit :jester: I still happen to see the truth!

Keep saving your pennies moron, maybe one day you will be able to afford a truck with some performance and not just plastic cladding and stickers...

Archived