Pricing.$$$$$$

ozark66

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the options? The only ones I know of are listed on the chevrolet site 'SS preview"

-Available Z82 Heavy-Duty Trailering Package

-Optional XM Satellite radio

These are listed this way for a regular 1500 LT:

TRAILERING SPECIAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: * TRAILER HITCH PLATFORM * TRAILER WIRE CONNECTOR * TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER * HIGH CAPACITY AIR CLEANER

Code: Z82 $310.00

XM SATELLITE RADIO-100 CHANNELS OF COAST TO COAST DIGITAL SOUND (SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES EXTRA)

Code: U2K $325.00

This is only $635 in options. That would make the base $39,875. I guess that is under the $40K mark they promised, but rather high compared to the direct competiton, the F-150 Harley, which stickers at $37,295.

It does seem odd your dealer has the info before Mervz does, though. Maybe I will mosey on over to my dealer and see what he knows :)

I just checked with my dealer.....again......Maybe your dealers are not big enough to have the GM AUTO BOOK SYSTEM. Its through the GM access satelite system...... P.S. I even have the faxed hard copy.

Someone needs to get some better sources....

Hey guys here's the scoop. Price is $39995! This is right from GM Auto Book!

XM Radio $325

Trailer Tow Package $190

Thats it!

If any of you want a SS call my toll free number below or e-mail me. Thanks

Ron Pauley

Saint Pauley's Motors Ltd.

www.h2hummernet.com

866-777-1953

Well, I guess ozark66 must have heard right! :blink:

$40,510 - $325 - $190 = $39,995, just as Ron says. And that is just under the $40k mark as they hinted to Mervz. Still a bit high compared to the blue ovoid competition (F-150 Harley).

sorry I was so smartazz previously.......my dealer is the largest in the midwest and I knew they were not blowing smoke.

real #'s

base $39205.00 destination $790 = $39,995

Z82= $190

U2K= $325

I also spoke today to Ron (cant give last name) @ GM production will begin the week of Dec. 6th.........He says no one will see the SS in dealerships until mid-Jan at the earliest.......happy hunting

I was surprised and disappointed that GM couldn't hold the line. I'd hoped that Motor Trend and others were correct at $38,500. I will be buying mine through the GMS plan and will expect that to be around $34,000. Let's hope that GM has really under-rated the HP and we all get a 30 HP bonus we don't know about. Then I'll really be pleased. What would be a true tragedy is getting blown away by a crew cab harley that stickers for $2,500 less. Maybe SLP can bail us out again!

cvp

Hey guys here's the scoop. Price is $39995! This is right from GM Auto Book!

XM Radio $325

Trailer Tow Package $190

Thats it!

If any of you want a SS call my toll free number below or e-mail me. Thanks

Ron Pauley

Saint Pauley's Motors Ltd.

www.h2hummernet.com

866-777-1953

if that black regular cab goes into production i know of 3 people in the sticks of maine that want one...well that are serious and have the cash for em...

mosey

At that price, I start to debat on getting a 2500 Heavy Duty extended cab with an 8.1 L engine. I would then supercharge it and put a 6" lift and 35 inch tires. :D

I could probably get a nice 2500 HD for $35,000 then supercharge it, putting me close to the same price of the SS, but with a ton of HP and TQ. Plus no Lightnings would not waste thier time toying with a HD. Then I could get a Z06.

Decisions, decisions. <_<

I just found the price listed on the GM media site too, so it is official. I wonder why my local dealers are still clueless? :rolleyes: They probably can't even remember what brand of trucks they are selling! :P

The three price columns on the right, are labeled:

2003 Oct Interim Base MSRP

DFC

Total Base MSRP + DFC

pricing.jpg :

Archived