Custom Mats Group Purchase Info

TJ Mack

OK. I exchanged e-mail and spent some time on the phone with Tim Jones from Georgia Rug Masters and I've got us a group purchase price. We have several options to decide as a group.

To get the group price we all must agree on the basic design of the mat.

The front mats will be shaped like the SVT mats on the GRM website.

NOTE: WE CAN EACH CHOOSE OUR OWN COLOR COMBINATION :cool:

Option decision #1:

Choice A: Larger SS logo in the center of the mat (7 - 8" tall and in proportion to the SS font)

Choice B: Smaller logo (3 - 4" tall and in proportion to the SS font) on the mat corner near the seat and door panel.

You can see an example of both options at www.georgiarugmasters.com. For Choice A check out the Chevy Bowtie mat. For Choice B check out the SVT mat.

Option decision #2:

Choice A: Logos on all 4 mats

Choice B: Logos on front mats only

Prices:

#1A + #2A = $109.00 + shipping

#1B + #2A = $94.99 + shipping

#1A + #2B = $94.99 + shipping

#1B + #2B = $82.99 + shipping

Shipping is $17.50 per set SHIPPED FROM GMR TO YOU.

Shipping costs could be reduced if all were shipped to me and I packed and re-shipped them to you, but to be honest I would rather not do this. I have little free time with a full-time + job, a wife who works overnights at a hospital, a 4 year old son and 3 month old daughter.

My personal choice is the larger logo on all 4 mats, but this is a democracy so lets hear what your choice is and who is in and who is out.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you guys on the choices (1A & 2A).

I'm in, these mats are going to look awesome!! :thumbs: I emailed Tim at GRM also asking him about matching the color of the red and blue truck and he said he would be able to do that if I sent him a "color swatch" :confused:, what the heck is a color swatch, just a sample of the color or what?

Calvin :chevy:

A color swatch is a sample of the color. The question is where to get an accurate color sample to send :confused:

Perhaps from a GM Product Brochure? Any other ideas?

I think black, red, blue and silver (gray) are all the colors that Tim will need to use to cover the color combos I anticipate. I'm going to do black with silver SS logo.

Those colors sound good to me for the group options TJ. I'll see what I can find on some of the Chevy sites. If anyone else can find samples of these colors, email me at [email protected] and I will send the samples to Tim at GRM.

Calvin

I found the exact colors online and emailed them to GRM. The colors I sent him were as follows: arrival blue, victory red, black, light pewter metallic, & dark gray metallic. :cool:

You can pick from any of these colors, one for the mat color and one for the color of the SS. TJ, I think a black mat with a light pewter metallic would look awesome with your truck. :thumbs:

Hopefully we'll get some idea of who really wants in on this group buy in the next day or two. We need a minimum of 10 buyers to get the group price. I think we've got 4 so far...if all who have responded so far want a set that is.

TJ, how do we get this thing started. Do we need to send our money to GRM? Instead of getting a bunch of hands of people that are interested, let's get people to start sending money in to GRM and get this thing started. Let me know if this is a good idea TJ and I will start it off.

:chevy: Calvin

TJ, how do we get this thing started. Do we need to send our money to GRM? Instead of getting a bunch of hands of people that are interested, let's get people to start sending money in to GRM and get this thing started. Let me know if this is a good idea TJ and I will start it off.

:chevy: Calvin

:chevy: My suggesting is when we you get several people up to 10 ready to go, just contact the dealer and put in an order under SilveradoSS Forum and when they get 10 or more, the shipping starts. Just an idea. Any better idea's would be cool. :thumbs:

You can see an example of both options at www.georgiarugmasters.com. For Choice A check out the Chevy Bowtie mat. For Choice B check out the SVT mat.

Dale and gm4life you may want to go look here.

How soon before we can see some pics of samples? I would like to see them before I commit to buying.

:withstupid: It would be nice to see what their gonna look like! :D:cheers:

One of the main things holding me back is the fit. I don't like the idea of having this huge "SS" emblem in the middle of the mat either, I would more like to go the subtle route, but that part I may be able to live with. What I don't want is a "universal" fit mat that doesn't fit to the floor of the truck. If they are not going to be cut, just like the mats it came with, therefore a "custom" mat, like some of the ones shown on their website, then count me out.

I would rather pay a little extra to get them cut to the floor of the truck, which would keep them from shifting around. Otherwise, we're just paying for the same fit mat available at Walmart, but it has a SS logo on it.

If I missed something then please set me straight. Referencing to the SVT mats is not good for me, they're universal, not exact fit for the Silverado. Did I miss something, somewhere?

Help me out :confused:

-Ben

How soon before we can see some pics of samples? I would like to see them before I commit to buying.

:withstupid: It would be nice to see what their gonna look like! :D:cheers:

One of the main things holding me back is the fit. I don't like the idea of having this huge "SS" emblem in the middle of the mat either, I would more like to go the subtle route, but that part I may be able to live with. What I don't want is a "universal" fit mat that doesn't fit to the floor of the truck. If they are not going to be cut, just like the mats it came with, therefore a "custom" mat, like some of the ones shown on their website, then count me out.

I would rather pay a little extra to get them cut to the floor of the truck, which would keep them from shifting around. Otherwise, we're just paying for the same fit mat available at Walmart, but it has a SS logo on it.

If I missed something then please set me straight. Referencing to the SVT mats is not good for me, they're universal, not exact fit for the Silverado. Did I miss something, somewhere?

Help me out :confused:

-Ben

:withstupid: BenKey, I feel the same way! :cheers:

Archived