Custom Mats Group Purchase Info

TJ Mack

My choice is A. SS in center of mat on all four mats. Keep us posted when the mats will be available. Also I am willing to pay extra for custom fitted mats that fit like the mats that came with the truck. stvejay :chevy:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke with Tim Jones at GRM. The custom shape will probably add around $10. to the cost of the mats sets...no big deal there.

He is also sending me actual yarn/fabric samples to ensure that the colors are correct. of particular concern is the Arrival Blue.

At any rate, we're underway. I'll give the details when Tim contacts me following receipt of the patterns from Ben.

Tim, the thread samples can be sent to me concerning matching the arrival blue metallic, unless you have easy access to an arrival blue pickup?...

10$ extra for custom cut, heck yeah!!!!! :cool:

I spoke with Tim right after TJ called. Really nice guy, by the way, very much into customer service. I already know what he needs from me on the pattern part and I will get done with and sent off priority mail today. He will probably get by Mon and be able to give a new cost not too long after. I am sending patterns for both fronts and one of the back.

-Ben

Ben,

Unless my dealer slipped me on oddball set of mats, the rears would require 2 patterns - close to a mirror image of each other but not exactly.

I noticed that when I got home, I double checked to be sure. I got all four patterns drawn, labeled like he asked, and I'm heading to the post office now to get them in the mail.

If you have him on e-mail, Tim, can you ask him to let you know when he has rcvd. Let him know I had to do on lamination paper for lack of a better source. As long as he doesn't peel the adhesive backing off out of curiosity, he should not have a problem. I marked everything with a sharpie, so I know it won't come off. Got to run. Let me know if you need anything else.

-Ben

TJ - I count seven that have said they would buy, including myself, with three possibles (GM4life, Dale, hatrack?). Did the deal have any minimum number of orders required?

Just asking. Didn't see anything about that in your previous posts. Does it get any better if we get more buyers? Hopefully more will commit to buying if they know they have been custom sized for the SS.

BenKey - You know I'm in... I do have a question though.

Is it going to be the big SS in the middle or the suttle one in the corners that we talked about on Tuesday? I am not sure what the decision on that was... Just keep me updated... Thx...

:flag:

Guys, we need 10 in order to get the deal TJ talked about earlier. I don't think that will be a problem because this is everybody I counted, assuming they are still interested:

TJMac, BenKey, Dale, Shopman1, xlman, 919, slimsoftball, TimB, gibby22, and myself

In the previous page about custom floor mats, all these people seemed interested. A few of these people may be a little flaky considering they only made one post saying that they were in.

These mats are going to look really cool and they will be custom cut (thanks to Ben). I emailed Georgia Rug Masters a few days ago and gave him 5 differents colors, including the 3 colors of the SS. Again, these colors include: Arrival Blue, Victory Red, Onyx Black, Light Pewter Metallic, and Dark Grey Metallic (All colors of Chevy Trucks).

Hopefully we can start making orders by Monday 7/07.

So Who's In??

I like the size and placement of the Bowtie on the Georgia Rug Masters website. It looks to be approximately 6 inches and in the center, favoring the bottom of the mat.

Archived