Custom Mats Group Purchase Info

TJ Mack

My guess is there will be 2 predominant choices:

1. Larger and centered on all 4 mats

2. Smaller and near the mat edge on all 4 mats

Based on this and the previous thread, we may have enough pepole interested to get both. Tim at GRM is easy to deal with and we have a good rapport and I'll try to make sure that everyone gets what they want.

Assuming a cost of approx. $119 + shipping (this is based on the previous quote and an additional $10 - estimate - for the custom shape) lets get an accurate (as we can be) count of who's and for which choice.

All for #1?

All for #2?

Cgar ....are you going to keep a running total for us?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the names written down of everyone that showed interest at one point.

Everyone that wants to get in on this deal email me so that when it comes time to order I can contact you immediately. My address is [email protected] . In the subject line write FLOOR MATS.

Calvin

One additional piece of info from all who are buying:

Colors?

Black with Red, Blue or Silver (Gray) logo?

Gray with Black, Red or Blue logo?

Your truck color with Black or Gray logo?

We'll need this info as well. REMEMBER: everyone selects their own color combo!!!

It's almost time guys... Whoever wants to get in on the custom mats for 119 $ speak up now and send me an email. If you need details see the above threads or you can email me and I'll answer any questions you have.

It's almost time guys... Whoever wants to get in on the custom mats for 119 $ speak up now and send me an email.  If you need details see the above threads or you can email me and I'll answer any questions you have.

You've got mail.

And thanks to those who took their time to put this together

Okay Guys,

We can now we can choose individually between the Larger Font SS near the center of the mat OR the Smaller Font SS in the corner of the mat near the doors. For anybody that doesn't know, the mats will be custom cut just like the existing mats.

Keep the emails coming (to [email protected]) and let me know your color choices (see above) and where you want the SS located.

Anyone who does not get in on this deal is :crazy: or they are just plain broke....

Calvin

TJ/Calvin - if you guys have Tim Jones on email, can you ask if he has rcvd what I sent in some time today? I want to make sure if there are any problems to move quickly to correct so it doesn't get slowed up any with so many committed to buying. Let me know.

-Ben

Archived