05 SS bone stock

11SECSS

Well I finally got a chance to make it to the track without it raining and made 2 full 1/4 passes just like I bought it from the dealer NO MODS with just over a 1/4 tank of gas ...heres pic of time slips.

Picture193.jpg

seems to slow down when hot lapping....now to put a CAI on it and get a programmer and exhaust and try for some 14.50's :nod:

I was lauchning around 1000k and had it in D, I've read some people put it in 2nd to launch dont know why but will try again this sat.6-04-05 . Plus the truck has about 800 miles on it and will have 1000 on it by time I get to the track going to MIR in Maryland.....still bone stock. hopsfully will see some 14.8's out of it.

EDIT: will be taking a K&N airfilter for the stock airbox just to see if it makes a difference at the track and for gas mileage on the way back.

• 4 weeks later...
Well I finally got a chance to make it to the track without it raining and made 2 full 1/4 passes just like I bought it from the dealer NO MODS with just over a 1/4 tank of gas ...heres pic of time slips.

Picture193.jpg

seems to slow down when hot lapping....now to put a CAI on it and get a programmer and exhaust and try for some 14.50's  :nod:

Are the 2005 SS's 2wd?

Archived