05 SS again

SS1316

Your not alone, I have had 2 birds hit my truck already! One put a hole in my grill, (which is a $500 part by the way), and the other one hit my windshield while i was going 25 and luckily just kinda bounced off and didnt damage anything. Either way im still pissed. Maybe its time to mount a AK47 on my dash and just shoot'em down before they can hit me. :jester:

EARNHARDT syndrome....Glad you and your little girl are ok-You aren't in Fla where they have suicidal 40lb seagulls are you????

The passenger presence system is a good/bad idea.You can't disarm it when you are alone and a heavy briefcase or case of beverage(your choice)will activate it

My 05 and a lot of 03-04s are that way-seems if you want a switch,you have to get the base model cloth seats :confused:

GM tries to save a penny a anywhere they can, they deleted the engine bay light, cabin filters and other small items they thing people wont notice :banghead:

Mine has the sensor for the auto position and to turn it off completely.

Same here on my 03. They still have the cabin filters, but if you have the auto climate control, it takes a charcoal filter that is not replaceable. The hood light delete really pisses me off.

GM tries to save a penny a anywhere they can, they deleted the engine bay light, cabin filters and other small items they thing people wont notice :banghead:

Same here on my 03. They still have the cabin filters, but if you have the auto climate control, it takes a charcoal filter that is not replaceable. The hood light delete really pisses me off.

That's funny I must have a different truck because mine doesn't have cabin filters :confused: . That is unless they changed the location from the '02 model.

That's funny I must have a different truck because mine doesn't have cabin filters :confused: . That is unless they changed the location from the '02 model.

It's there, but there is no access to it. Unless you take the evaporator case out, and pull it apart.

Acctually, it has the charcoal filter if you have the full console option. (DK7)

We had an SS in the shop that wanted the cabin filter changed, and it took 3 of us, plus looking at his and my truck to figure out what GM did. :crackup: One of those problem things that you do that you'll never forget.

Yeah no crap!!! No driver's side mirror! How am I supposed to touch up my make up!!!! :D:banghead:

We had an SS in the shop that wanted the cabin filter changed, and it took 3 of us, plus looking at his and my truck to figure out what GM did.  :crackup:  One of those problem things that you do that you'll never forget.

As pretty as you are, make up will not be a problem!! Great pic!!

We had an SS in the shop that wanted the cabin filter changed, and it took 3 of us, plus looking at his and my truck to figure out what GM did.  :crackup:  One of those problem things that you do that you'll never forget.

:confused: Thanks, but I think you meant to quote Aspentaylor. :crackup::crackup:

:confused: Thanks, but I think you meant to quote Aspentaylor. :crackup::crackup:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

:D:D:D:D:D

Archived