My truck with cladding

for the cabcorners i think you need 2 extra and fabricate them together.

I'm going to cut it down the middle, and glass a piece between them. There is a place that makes some already done, but they cost as much as I bought all the cladding for.

if the cabpieces are cheap, you prob. only have to make 1 weld.

Wow, that's a great find, how did you find that cladding? I would LOVE to find a set like that, and even better is it's gloss black! :thumbs: Well, I guess that wouldn't matter for you, but I bet once I'm ready to drop however many grand that cladding costs to get, I'll have to drop an extra $500 on top of that to get it painted.

If it's not too much trouble, could you get a pic of the sideview with ONLY the rear cladding behind the wheels? And a pic down the side so I can see how well that rear cladding will match without any side cladding? I'd love a whole cladding package, but at $300+paint for just the rears, I'm gonna have to do this piecemeal.

Wow, that's a great find, how did you find that cladding?  I would LOVE to find a set like that, and even better is it's gloss black! :thumbs:  Well, I guess that wouldn't matter for you, but I bet once I'm ready to drop however many grand that cladding costs to get, I'll have to drop an extra $500 on top of that to get it painted.

If it's not too much trouble, could you get a pic of the sideview with ONLY the rear cladding behind the wheels?  And a pic down the side so I can see how well that rear cladding will match without any side cladding?  I'd love a whole cladding package, but at $300+paint for just the rears, I'm gonna have to do this piecemeal.

No problem, I plan on taking some more detailed picks this weekend.

Looks good :thumbs:

When are you going to change the front clip?

Well, I already have an SS grill in my truck now, and I have everything (L&R ducts, lower grill, license plate box, bumper cover brackets) for the front bumper now. Just ordered the actual bumper cover today from my local dealership. I am hoping to have it all done and painted by the mid. of Aug.

Looks good :thumbs:

When are you going to change the front clip?

Well, I already have an SS grill in my truck now, and I have everything (L&R ducts, lower grill, license plate box, bumper cover brackets) for the front bumper now. Just ordered the actual bumper cover today from my local dealership. I am hoping to have it all done and painted by the mid. of Aug.

Now you just need some SSS exhaust and you'll be set...

I happen to know where one is.... :P

~Brian

Archived