Off to Iraq!

Texas_Veteran

Well, Time has flown by as usual. I will be heading out to Iraq again at the end of this week. I will be putting my SS in the garage and covering her up for a good while. I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do to my SS when I get back too. I will have plenty of time to think about that while I'm gone. I have been on here checking out everyones rides and getting ideas as to what I want to do to my SS. Well, thanks for all the ideas everyone and keep up this great site while I'm gone. I have learned a lot here and I'm sure I will learn more in the future. I will try to check in on here every now and then when I can and post some pics of Iraq for everyone. :flag:

Sergeant Adrian Serrano

VMAQ-1 / US Marine :flag:

Sept. 20, 2001 - May 2002 in Afghanistan

Jan. 2003 - Sept 2003 Iraq

July 2005 - ?????? Iraq Here I come again.

This is my unit address.

SGT Adrian Serrano

VMAQ-1 Det A (S-1)

UNIT 78058

FPO AE 09502-8058

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EA-6B's... I remember them well. I was on the roof that nite in '81 aboard Nimitz when a Marine Prowler came in off centerline... actually the stb foul line. You may have heard of that incident. :cry:

Have a good deployment... 'n we'll see ya back here when you return. You might want'a put your truck up on blocks if it's gonna sit for the duration. Semper Fi man!

Shaw, AO1(AW) USN (ret.)

Archived