GM will be at the 05 Zippy SS event

• Admin

We will make every effort possible to help you guys who cannot come, but just to be honest, I won't make any promises. I'd hate to say i'd get you something then not be able too.

But believe me, i'll make every effort. :cheers:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
works for me.

Works for me too! :D haha. Actually I'm just really excited because every time us Chicago guys try to get together it never works out for one reason or another. I've been a member on the site for about 8 months now. I can't wait to meet everyone in person and finally put a face to all the guys and girls who have always been there to answer my questions... no matter how dumb they tend to be. Thanks everyone :thumbs:

We will make every effort possible to help you guys who cannot come, but just to be honest, I won't make any promises. I'd hate to say i'd get you something then not be able too.

But believe me, i'll make every effort.  :cheers:

Thanks Mervz. That would be cool if you could help us folks that are too far to make it over a weekend. I am sure a fun time will be had by all.

CD

• Admin
:cheers: Remember who drove one before anyone else (The Mervz)  :thumbs: You guys are in for a great time too. I wish you well ( I have 2 van inventorys at work Saturday morning. :smash:

Whoa now... i don't need to be famous. Just appriciated... :)

DAMNIT I'm gonna miss out on the swag!  Be sure to pass along the tranny and diff woes...  oh, and the SS could use the 502.  :D

Mr. P. :)

EDIT - I take all that back; remind Mr. Schwegman how much marketing damage is done by a SS with '9 batteries later...' painted on the rear window driving the open road every day for the last few months (AspenTaylor), and that the best thing GM can do is improve their service on warranty issues and preventing their customers from resorting to the legal system just to get their truck fixed.

I just read that. Wish I was there. Thanks for looking out for me.

Archived