408 & STS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D

good points I guess I cant complain too much about the heat going to the turbo. 

Erik so you did end up getting the bigger oil pump?  Still haven't talked to anyone live, going to try again in a couple minutes.

Also for those interested, forgive the camera angles its a little choppy and can make you dizzy  :D

I didnt rev it or anything just let her idle.  She now sounds nasty but not this nasty  :devil:

Also I tried to get a pic of the meth tank which was custom made but its a little too shiny to see clearly.

Truck Idle

makani

Truck sounds nice. :thumbs: Hopefully my car will sell on ebay and I'll be able to take that motor off your hands.

going back in the shop in a couple days. The bigger pump is being sent from STS, valve covers should be here as well. The air filter with sleve showed up last week. Then we get it tuned for the meth. My biggest thing right now is to get those valve covers on, tiny leak of oil which is pissing me off cause it stinks :cry: but only when you are at a stop :D

Played with a tundra this morning (by playing i mean I picked up bent him over and never used lube :sick: )

Brian, we'll have to hook up and head to the track or something :cheers:

A 4.8L can give a Tundra a hard time.  You must have really ripped him a new one.

i'll take all the cheap ones i can get :cool:

id like to roll up on a viper or something when im done, just for fun cause who knows what could happen :P

there is this one pesky '05 GT mustang that handed me my doors the other night...

but what REALLY sucks is that i'm running a stock tune so my truck is SuperSLOW right now... so the race really wasnt even a race cause its(the ss) confused with the blower/42# injectors/and stock tune....

I cant wait till friday, gettin the bigger in-tank fuel pump and tuned on a dyno... how cool is that, then I'm gonna track that damn mustang down...

He'll still have a faster car...BUT... from what I saw the other night, he cant drive!! :jester:

I should be in the low 14's I would hope.... :wtf:

~Brian

Archived