New Orleans Member

c383dfi

I thought I would let all of you know that Maximus (Kevin Bradley) called us today and is OK. He works for the New Orleans Police Department so from what I understood he is still in the city. However, he was able to get his family to Shreveport and they are OK also.

Thanks for the update.  I'll be down there shortly, hopefully be able to give you guys updates here and there.

Good to hear he's ok, I was wonderin if he and his family were doing well....

I'll be in the Big Easy by the end of the week, what are you headin' down there for?? releif work, gov contracting? Well it will be interestering to say the least... :flag: my prayers are goin out to everyone there..

We have heard that the Georgia DOT is working with Louisiana and MIssissippi to possibly bid some projects for it's reconstruction. Mississippi really took the hardest hit as far as transportation work. Right now it is hard to tell what well need to be reconstructed in New Orleans. Our Company may be asked to bid on some of this work.

From One Cop to another..... If you talk to him again, and I know he needs stuff, Let me know, I can said him some Uniforms, Undershirts, Boots.... anything he needs to help him make it through.....

Get some sizes please and maybe an address. Just PM me..... :flag:

Hi guys, I finally got some time to rest, and get to a computer. I wanna thank everyone for all of their help, and keep on praying for the city!! I'm still out here in the fight, and with the help of the national guard, and other public safety departments from around the country we have finally taken the city back and all is quiet. As for me, I lost everthing, My truck is totally submerged under water along with my home, but that's ok I can buy and build another truck and house. That's all for now, I'll be back in touch with you guys as soon as I can!!! :flag:

Archived