New Stereo

Cartridge Stores 10GB (Roughly 2,500 Songs)

That is really :cool::thumbs:

You can fit up to 2,500 songs in the thing!?!

Which to me means, i can drive from here to Pluto without hearing the same song twice! :cool:

OK, that was a lie. You'd barely make it past Uranus (Hehehe, yes I still find that word funny) but you get the idea. :D

The is so many mods I want to do to the SS, only problem is I don't have $10,000 to get them all done at once. :sigh: So, that is why I have come up with an ingenious plan to earn the money. I'm now gonna' kidnap dog and cats and make fur coats out of them. :D

If anyone would like a fur coat made from 100% dog and cat, handcrafted by yours truly, send me an email and I'll hook you up. :thumbs:

Coats are $5,000 each.

If I stole your dog/cat and you want him/her back. The price will be $7,000.

If I stole a family member of yours and mistook him/her :uhoh: for a dog/cat the price will be $9,000.

If you'd like for me to make a coat of your kidnapped family member that I mistook for a dog/cat, the price is $24.95.

$$$$ :smash: ... :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question is, will you tell the wife before you buy this item? ;) I wouldn't if you plan to say it's for the truck, you could be a little used up in that area. :D

But honey, think of how many Bee Gees songs we could have on there... :P

Bee Gees songs we could have on there...

Save some room for The Village People, Kool and the Gang, KC and the Sunshine Band, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Donna Summer, Disco Tex and the Sex-O-Lette's, Van McCoy, Sister Sledge, Gloria Gaynor, The Trammps, Diana Ross, Sylvester, Hot Chocolate and Vicky Sue Robinson to name a few. :D

Where is my disco ball when I really need it? :flag:

That's close, Ben. Actually, I have a six inch replica of the mirror ball that was in Studio 54. It's suspended from the roof in the rear of the cabin. Two high def spots kick in from the seat area whenever any disco song comes on the XM radio. It really works great and "sets the mood" for some polyester and bell bottoms. The only problem is at night. It REALLY screws up the outside vision in the front window. I need to figure out how to fix that.........esp. at 85/90 mph. :D

Save some room for The Village People, Kool and the Gang, KC and the Sunshine Band, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Donna Summer, Disco Tex and the Sex-O-Lette's, Van McCoy, Sister Sledge, Gloria Gaynor, The Trammps, Diana Ross, Sylvester, Hot Chocolate and Vicky Sue Robinson to name a few. :D

Where is my disco ball when I really need it? :flag:

Don't leave out the Village People now! :D

Lee....I once thought you were sane

Nah, what ever gave you that idea, Jason? I'm loonie as a FrUiT CakE. :D

Don't leave out the Village People now!

They were first on my list, Homie. :thumbs:

because my subconcious is trying to block out that I know who they are........maybe, and just rolled right over it?

Nah, not even close. It has nothing to do with your subconscious, homes. It's called A-G-E.

And don't EVEN try and tell everyone on this board that even though you were only 12 during the early 70's you did not own two (2) polyester leisure suits, 5 pair of bell bottom jeans, a white Pukka Shell neckless, platform shoes and, most important of all, season tickets to Saturday Night Fever.

Archived