Decal or Badge needed

zippy

My brother and I just bought a sign business and we can cut almost anything from vinyl. If we can find a logo he wants we cat get it in the system and cut it in any color or size.

PM me for more info if this is of interest. Maybe if we come up with a nice design, more of the guys here will want one.

Zippy, I have the stock "Magnacharger Radix" sticker that came with the kit if you want it. It is like 5" x 8" in silver. It is very similar to the blue and red logo in the 2drTahoe post.

I also have the license plate frame collecting dust.

Is that what you are looking for?

Zippy,  I have the stock "Magnacharger Radix" sticker that came with the kit if you want it.  It is like 5" x 8" in silver.  It is very similar to the blue and red logo in the 2drTahoe post.

I also have the license plate frame collecting dust.

Is that what you are looking for?

that may do the job. how much?

yeah, that will make this customer tickled pink. he spent 3 days in the truck with the radix before calling for more boost.  :banghead:  :D

we all know the stickers are good for 20+ hp increase, but does anyone have dyno results on license plate frame yet :dunno:

:crackup::D

:seeya:

yeah, that will make this customer tickled pink. he spent 3 days in the truck with the radix before calling for more boost.  :banghead:  :D

we all know the stickers are good for 20+ hp increase, but does anyone have dyno results on license plate frame yet :dunno:

:crackup::D

:seeya:

would you like to race him to find out?

Archived