headlamps

packjh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny you should mention them, I not so sure about them now, less than 1 year last week had to replace one, this morning on the way to work the other one went out :banghead: So another 20 bucks, or maybe try something else. :dunno: Do got to mention they do through out some bright white light. :thumbs:

I have them in my SS and I had them in my C5 before that. Pretty happy with both. Went the cheap eBay bulb route on the SS and lost multiple bulbs before going back to the Silverstars. There has been some bad feedback, but I am happy with mine. Got my current Silverstars cheap in the for sale forum, along with a set of amber DRLs.

i went the ebay route with the 8500k xenon bulbs. So did a few others on here and i kow someone had one burn out and it was replaced for free, i think they give you a lifetime warrenty through the one ebay seller. Mine are still going fine for now, but $24 for high's and lows, i took my chances

i went the ebay route with the 8500k xenon bulbs.  So did a few others on here and i kow someone had one burn out and it was replaced for free, i think they give you a lifetime warrenty through the one ebay seller.  Mine are still going fine for now, but $24 for high's and lows, i took my chances

Hey that was me.... :chevy: I just had to send the old bulb back with $6.95 for shipping, they sent me whole new set, not just one bulb, they've worked great so far and I have a spare just in case. :thumbs:

I am running them as well. Big improvement. I like the fact that I can just swing into WalMart if one blows rather than do the whole speed shop / internet waiting game. :thumbs:

Do the High/Low conversion and it is like daylight out when you flip on the highs! :cool:

Archived