loudest exhaust?

straightss19

right now i took off the muffler and have a dual dump. i have heard a louder ss before and im wondering what they might have done to make it louder. thanx

Not a fan of straight pipes (no mufflers). To many Rednecks were I live have their trucks set up like that and it sound like :puke: But thats only my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

I agree...... sort of. I started with the straight pipes no muff at first and yes the truck was a little obnoxious and just plain didn't sound the way I wanted it to.

I added just a magnaflow x-pipe and this did wonders. It's still loud that really didn't change much (very slight) but the tone and the sound was greatly improved. It took away that I took my muffler(s) out sounding exhaust.

Just some 2 cents.

right now i took off the muffler and have a dual dump. i have heard a louder ss before and im wondering what they might have done to make it louder. thanx

Not a fan of straight pipes (no mufflers). To many Rednecks were I live have their trucks set up like that and it sound like :puke: But thats only my opinion

:withstupid:

lose the cats and get a muffler

I'm partial to he old saying "Walk Softly but Carry A Big Stick!". :D

I'm an "Old Fart", and a cop at that, but I still get the urge every now and then to put the foot to it and I don't want every dang busy body calling the police on me when I do it because it is too loud. :thumbs:

Archived