I love pregnant women

misterp

Well, I have just come home to the CLEANEST house in all of Stephenville, right down to the scrubbed baseboards! :crackup: My pregnant sister is visiting for the week, and well I guess some forces of nature you cannot control! :crackup: This house is sanitary. She even :eek: cleaned the refridgerator and microwave! :lol: I swear I've got a Mr. Clean contact high...

Mr. P. :)

Something's very wrong here because I got 2 months to go until I install our first Child Seat in the SS and her "clean gene" hasn't kicked in yet.

I'm still in the "honey-do" phase of the pregnancy.

At least I was able to justify the 2/2 Drop on the SS to make it easier for her to get in and out.

Well you sure took advantage of the pregnant woman cleaning phase.  Did you get her to do the garage and wash/wax the truck?

Uhhh, NO!

if he can park the truck in the house i'm sure she would clean it but i doubt that is going to happen. Its worth a try tho :D

makes me wanna go knock up my sister, oh wait that's not legal in Maryland.

West VA isn't that far away. :P

You guys are baaaaaaddd. Bad monkey, bad monkey! "If your family tree does not fork, you're probably a redneck" (Jeff Foxworthy) :crackup:

Well you sure took advantage of the pregnant woman cleaning phase.  Did you get her to do the garage and wash/wax the truck?

Uhhh, NO!

if he can park the truck in the house i'm sure she would clean it but i doubt that is going to happen. Its worth a try tho :D

No Fox, I've seen how she takes care of what she drives - last thing I need are the bugs cleaned off the front of the SS with a SOS pad :nono:

She's here til the weekend, it's only a matter of time before she makes it to the bathrooms. OMG, just had a thought - hope she does not try to 'organize' my office for me :eek:

Mr. P.

Archived