***Regency RST Tailgate Spoiler ***

GBass

I emailed the guy and asked what his reserve is....$200.00!!! I told him when he comes back to earth to let me know.

Spoke with Regency today and they said the same old thing about how they wont sell their spoiler unless you have a RST truck. I asked them how much it cost if I did and the repley was "about $200 dollars". That price might not be to far out of line considering that you dont have to deal with Regency.

I wonder how many guys here would be interested. I have a spoiler manufacturer I deal with that does Knock off's all the time. We can get this one, I can send it to him and he can make a mold from it, and start making them for us. I can even get him to pre-paint them and drop ship to anyone that might want one.

Any Interest?

:withstupid:

I am interested also, but I am still holding out on the part number for the Intimadator SS spoiler.

Part# is 19120553 and bring lots of $$$. Retail price is $951.40 and wholesale is $713.60.

:banghead::(:cry: ....Good Golly Miss Molly

:withstupid:

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested also, but I am still holding out on the part number for the Intimadator SS spoiler.

Part# is 19120553 and bring lots of $$$. Retail price is $951.40 and wholesale is $713.60.

GM parts direct got nothin....

so do I have to go to the deal for that? :confused:

Archived