Took some pics

Krambo

Man I really like those wheels and they look very familiar to me??? I guess maybe cause I did them for you, so if you like them and want some let me know. BTW Kevin your truck looks good and now if you would just let me talk you into lowering it for you and you can install my converter?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I really like those wheels and they look very familiar to me??? I guess maybe cause I did them for you, so if you like them and want some let me know. BTW Kevin your truck looks good and now if you would just let me talk you into lowering it for you and you can install my converter?

Converter install :sick: If ya have the chance to use a lift, that is the best investment for that install. Or you can pay someone at a shop ;) Hmm, the lowering may be in my future though. I also have a bunch of stuff going in for paint in 2 months :D

BTW, the powdercoating job is top notch! Thank you again.

Oh, HOLTY, I see roughly 7.5 - 8psi peak with the 2.8. For some reason, I see 7.5psi with the 2.9. With that said, I now have the 2.9 on there for extending the life of the blower. I haven't put on the 2.75 but it is on the shelf. Once I put on the meth kit and the new tranny, I will try the little pulley and tune it accordingly. Couple of months on that project though. :sigh:

Archived