Is everyone in hibernation?

a-blur-by-you

OK, it must be the cold weather or something. :banghead: As I am on this forum all day 5 days out of the week it seems fewer and fewer threads are posted and whats worse the views on threads out number posts almost 35 to 1. Don't get me wrong I love this forum and but it seems there is hardly any activity :dunno:

I can count a handfull that seem to be on here alot...misterp, dylan04ss, r8rs4lf, zippy, wisconsin SS, just too name a few. I guess what I am saying is lets get this

forum back on it's feet with interesting threads and more replies :cheers:

Happy holiday season to you all! :chevy:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there are a couple of factors here. One the amount of newbies posting things that have been covered mroe than once, without searching. 2. There really has been nothing new to post on, and with the holidays, I believe that people are not really buying cool gadgets for the their truck moreso for others. Personally I am also noticing a site speed, or time out error when I view or post a comment.

I think there are a couple of factors here. One the amount of newbies posting things that have been covered mroe than once, without searching. 2. There really has been nothing new to post on, and with the holidays, I believe that people are not really buying cool gadgets for the their truck moreso for others. Personally I am also noticing a site speed, or time out error when I view or post a comment.

:withstupid: -stupid :thumbs:

I don't think theres much more to talk about. Everything has be gone over about ahundred times now. Someone needs to come up with something new.

:withstupid: i cant think of anything new i work 12 hrs come home go to sleep wake up get ready look at site real quick eat and go to work thats my week day

I'm kind of glad to see this topic come up. This site does seem to be getting a little boring lately. Everything has been gone over to death.

I think we need more get togethers more often. Chatting on the computer is o.k., but when you meet people face to face you tend to find more to talk about. Maybe a regional meet every couple months or so. Get people together and go to a football game or auto show or just hang out at a local bar. Seems like the people that post the most have met.

Just my two-cents.

ive been busy with the holidays and a new appartment...got a new bedroom set commin in the am and i gotta take the old bed and dressers out now.....but hey guys im here!!!!!!! ive been MIA for a while working with one of the members on another forum....dont wanna post the link unless asked to...im the forum manager over there and am helpin a lot! id post the stickys i have there but im a car idiot compared to so many on this site! my knowledge dwarfs.....ben's...zippy....erics...ect they are the man!! (men)

so to be blunt and to the point in just reading and lookin at the picture post a lot! love modified ss's but not very much activity cause of the holidays IMO

Archived