Is everyone in hibernation?

a-blur-by-you

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another problem is that is something does come up, as soon as it starts to get interesting, a mod locks it or shuts it down. This is a very controlled place. We don't want to say anything off color or put it in the wrong section without gettin our pee pee slapped!!!!

some things just get to be too repetitive. up and coming events will give us more to talk about i think. as for sensorship, it is a bit heavy around here to keep it clean. that's part of the new section though. it's more of a say what you want kind of thing.

some get their pee pee slapped, some get it shut in a door jamb. :jester:

whats snow? we dont have that here in sunny cali... lol

j/k

And we don't have eatrhquakes here in snowy PA.... :jester:

Just woke up to about 6 inches of snow today....need to get the 4 wheeler fired up!!

Another problem is that is something does come up, as soon as it starts to get interesting, a mod locks it or shuts it down. This is a very controlled place. We don't want to say anything off color or put it in the wrong section without gettin our pee pee slapped!!!!

HEY BRIAN!

FU*K YOU!!! :crackup:

ohh yeah, last earthquake I felt was in '89... hmmm

lol, Brian

whats snow? we dont have that here in sunny cali... lol

j/k

And we don't have eatrhquakes here in snowy PA.... :jester:

Just woke up to about 6 inches of snow today....need to get the 4 wheeler fired up!!

HEY BRIAN!

FU*K YOU!!! :crackup:

ohh yeah, last earthquake I felt was in '89... hmmm

lol, Brian

Your pushing to get this one locked now!!!!! :jester:

I'm kind of glad to see this topic come up. This site does seem to be getting a little boring lately. Everything has been gone over to death.

I think we need more get togethers more often. Chatting on the computer is o.k., but when you meet people face to face you tend to find more to talk about. Maybe a regional meet every couple months or so. Get people together and go to a football game or auto show or just hang out at a local bar. Seems like the people that post the most have met.

Just my two-cents.

RE "Everything has been gone over to death": we hopefully will always have newbies and if we are going to foster any kind of 'brotherhood' here then yes we will be rehashing some topics from time to time. Secondly, and this is no criticism towards anyone or anything just an observation, but SilveradoSS.com is not a specialized forum, yes we talk about stereo, automotive, engines, racing, truck shows, etc but there are more hardcore forums that are centered on these topics. This forum is exactly what it says on the site header "a SS enthusiast community" keyword being "community". The reason I like this forum has less to do with the SS's and more to do with the owners.

Ram owners are not my kind of people, Lightning owners are not my kind of people, import owners are not my kind of people - Silverado SS owners ARE my kind of people, by and large we all share very similar values as people. For that reason I agree completely on the GTG comment, I love meeting and hanging out with you guys, I look forward to meeting more of you as I travel the country. Time to put more miles on the SS.

Mr. P. :)

The site goes up and down all the time from what I've seen. Re-hashing things is common place in any board that I frequent. Personally, I like the re-hash, a low level. Although, from one day to the next can be a pain to deal with. What re-hash does for me is give me new ideas. How I did something one year to my truck may not apply to how I would now, but it comes from re-hashing things up that makes me think that, or re-think how I'll do things in the future.

As far as censorship, it does become necessary on certain topics. Although, not very often.

The site goes up and down all the time from what I've seen.  Re-hashing things is common place in any board that I frequent.  Personally, I like the re-hash, a low level.  Although, from one day to the next can be a pain to deal with.  What re-hash does for me is give me new ideas.  How I did something one year to my truck may not apply to how I would now, but it comes from re-hashing things up that makes me think that, or re-think how I'll do things in the future.

As far as censorship, it does become necessary on certain topics.  Although, not very often.

Re-hash? Whats that, oh by the way you guys got any ideas on cheap mods? :D

Archived