Never introduced myself

Grim_Smoker

Well I've never introduced myself, nor do I really see the need to. I'm 21 years old, I live in Connecticut, and I drive an 04 SS and an 03 Z06. I like music, movies, games, etc. I'm really not a party person, due to the fact that I'm not a people person. I've met a few people on my fishing forums (yeah yeah yeah, I love fishing, call me a dork) that I consider very good friends now, and I'd love to meet some people off this forum that I could call friends. I live in Danbury, CT (SW part of CT) and rarely see SS's around here. I've been lurking for quite some time, and have enough posts under my name that I felt I should introduce myself. I just want to say I appreciate EVERYONES posts. Whether it's info that I can use/learn, or posts about experiences with parts, I really don't care, it's all info that we all can learn from, and I'm greatful for it. I'm happy to be here, and I'm happy that this site is here for us SS enthusiasts.

So...I guess.....this is a formal HELLO! to all. :)

Heh you say you have the same cars yet you ask what my job is? lol, What do you do for a living that you are able to afford the same cars? I personally was a carpenter, and have also worked many jobs. However right now I'm trying to value all my possesions to get a better mortgage. Although I have my house, I guess you could say I buy/sell houses! I have my investments, but they not only help me pay for my home(and other stuff), but I buy houses, fix them up, and sell them for good profit.

i believe he was referring to you having them at your age.. But yeah. Welcome to the site man. My dad owns a bunch of houses and sells them everyonce in a while too. Is that what you do now or just a side type thing?

Funny that you slammed chevygal in that other topic ... she is a huge ( maybe professional ) fisherman. Might even be from the same region.

Welcome and congrats on the nice rides.!

Being 21 and having an 03 Z06, an SSS, primary residence, other homes as investments and still having time to fish heavily....lets just say you are doing very well for yourself. :cheers:

Welcome aboard!

:driving:

BTW, I live in NE PA and have been known to do my share of fishing. Salmon fishing in upstate NY is my favorite.

Being 21 and having an 03 Z06, an SSS, primary residence, other homes as investments and still having time to fish heavily....lets just say you are doing very well for yourself.  :cheers: 

i get the same question alot... :thumbs:

same thing here...a couple houses, multiple cars, etc etc...

welcome, and congrats...!

lets see some pics, we love pics!!!! :seeya:

~Brian

Welcome aboard. There must be something to that fishing thing. I used to do it when i was a kid and had a blast (mostly ice fishing). We sponsor a professional fisherman here at work and every damn time that guy is here he does nothing but smile. I think I'd have to be a professional bikini waxer to smile that much. :crazy: What type of fishing do you do mostly?

Thank you all for the welcomes! :) Well, I haven't bought a boat yet (I really hate seasonal things) so I'm stuck to fishing from shore when Im not out on one of my fishing buddies boats. I'm mainly a bass fisherman, gotta love them bass :D Though I like going for pickerel as well. Although I don't go a lot, I have a couple of Fly rods from my grandfather, took lessons a few years ago and absolutely loved it, just don't get to go as much as I'd like to. But boy oh boy is flyfishing fun, a half pound bluegill feels like a 20 pound giant on the fly! This year will be my first year ice fishing, just went and picked up a custom jigging rod, my buddy makes them. Probably gonna slip and slide out on the ice tomorrow for my first time :) Wish me luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived