What happened in El Paso yesterday

a-blur-by-you

Would be a nasty way to die. Saw a similar incedent on T.V. a while back. I think that guy was on an aircraft carrier and I'm pretty sure he lived through it cause of his helmet and the pilots quick reactions.

There was a 17 year old kid somewhere in this area last spring that got caught by the arms and pulled into one of those commercial wood chippers. That had to be horrible.

Damn that's terrible.. I'm very glad I wasn't on that plane. Almost every flight I'm on, I will sit and watch the ground crew as they work, loading luggage, pulling blocks from the wheels, etc.. I almost certainly would have seen it happen, and I really don't want to think about what that looked like. :shakehead:

I've fuled quite a few aircraft in my career with the Marines and about every month we hear about and have to go through safety training about just this sort of thing. I'll bet he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I feel for his family...

I've fuled quite a few aircraft in my career with the Marines and about every month we hear about and have to go through safety training about just this sort of thing. I'll bet he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I feel for his family...

hopefully for the sake of the other employee's they don't come up with some stupid rule's because of it. as bad as it may be that the guy was killed in such a horrific fashion, he simply wasn't doing his job correctly and it's a dangerous job.

Archived