Got the new wheels on!!!

BSER

Yup, I got em off e-bay. I didn't get the black centers because they were $1200 more and I didn't like the black that much.

The ducts are a problem I have changed it a couple of times, the stock silver doesn't look good with the paint job. And the black looks good only from right in front. Maybe those trim rings would work (Where can I get em). I'm open for suggestions since that is the only thing on my truck that I'm not totaly satisfied with.

24's are just out of scale on our trucks IMO.

Looks tough!

I two toned mine too but below the bodyline. I din want to pull the glass.. But I did want to mimic your idea.. but eh I had limited time to prep it before I shot it I had to fly out of town last week so I spent about 10 hours preping and then shot it and let it bake over the weekend. I posted it up earlier. Rims and drop this spring.

The ducts are a problem I have changed it a couple of times, the stock silver doesn't look good with the paint job.  And the black looks good only from right in front...

Maybe a gunmetal...or very dark silver, whatever you might call it.

Black just makes them looks like bumper cutouts...and I can see how the stock silver would look bad.

But in between would be perfect, IMO.

- Brian

Yup, I got em off e-bay.  I didn't get the black centers because they were $1200 more and I didn't like the black that much.

That guy was trying to sell me a set of wheels with mismatched centers. He told me $1150.00 for the Chrome and I think it was only $100 or $200 more for the ones with the black chrome centers.

I never bought from him because he started jerking me around when I started asking some questions.

Glad you got yours and are happy with them.

Yup, I got em off e-bay.  I didn't get the black centers because they were $1200 more and I didn't like the black that much.

The ducts are a problem I have changed it a couple of times, the stock silver doesn't look good with the paint job.  And the black looks good only from right in front.  Maybe those trim rings would work (Where can I get em).  I'm open for suggestions since that is the only thing on my truck that I'm not totaly satisfied with.

24's are just out of scale on our trucks IMO.

Contact Shopman1 for the vent surrounds. Got mine from him and they look awesome.

Archived