New Magnuson Supercharger :)

moregrip

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
760 HP and 722 TQ As tested by Duttweiler Performance.

Here is the set up:

LS2 402

10.8:1

9.4 psi

100 octane

MP122H Beta

Dart 225 out of the box

Crane 236/246 @ 50 114

SCAT Rotating Assembly

UMI 90MM TB

Speed Density W/ Big Stuff

http://hauln.net/PerformanceTrucks/videos/MOV01398.MPG

Thats there new Radix blower? Damn, 760 hp makes me wish I could keep my blower if I go with a 402. :banghead:

760 HP and 722 TQ As tested by Duttweiler Performance.

Here is the set up:

LS2 402

10.8:1

9.4 psi

100 octane

MP122H Beta

Dart 225 out of the box

Crane 236/246 @ 50 114

SCAT Rotating Assembly

UMI 90MM TB

Speed Density W/ Big Stuff

http://hauln.net/PerformanceTrucks/videos/MOV01398.MPG

Thats there new Radix blower? Damn, 760 hp makes me wish I could keep my blower if I go with a 402. :banghead:

Not sure what the "name" of that charger is as it's their Beta unit

still waiting for that 122...

what does that mean? you are waiting for one? or are you asking if someone is?

i could have easily sold a few radix units already if they were using the 122 blower. hopefully they get this beta testing out of the way and start offering the radix kit using the 122.

i could have easily sold a few radix units already if they were using the 122 blower. hopefully they get this beta testing out of the way and start offering the radix kit using the 122.

I'm confused here, aren't the "guts" of the Radix actually Eaton M122? So what is the difference between the M122 and the M122H. Just want to be informed. :dunno:

I'm confused here, aren't the "guts" of the Radix actually Eaton M122? So what is the difference between the M122 and the M122H. Just want to be informed. :dunno:

You'll have to ask BlownChevy what the "H" stands for, I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say :cheers:

You'll have to ask BlownChevy what the "H" stands for, I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say :cheers:

Ah.....so it's insider speak for "hella big" or some other version of that. :D

the radix uses a modified 112.

Link

what your calling the modified 112 is the Radix or 5th gen

exactly. the way i understood it is that the radix kit includes a gen v unit which is basicly a 112 with some changes made to the design to suit magnuson's requirements for the radix kit. if i recall correctly the gen v is quite a bit better than the standard 112 even though it's based on the 112.

Archived