Corsa Sport or Touring????

ssdealer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corsa sport for a mostly stock truck. if you are doing any serious mods, go with the touring.

i went with sport, at first i was like eh...kinda sounds like a ol truck. BUUUUT get on it WOT :D:D:D but please look around before you do it.... :banghead::banghead: i got a speeding ticket last week for it :banghead::banghead: Plus it isnt bad when your doing regular driving.

oh yeah..... :repost:

I went Touring and I'm very happy. I live in a quiet family neighbourhood and was concerned about irritating my neighbours. The Touring has a stock-like idle loudness but is still cool at WOT.

Regards,

Dan :)

I've got the Touring ....  Nice and quiet when your out driving around, but when you stomp on it, it has a nice throaty sound....  Nothing over the top, but still quiet enough not to draw too much attention.

I will agree completely....I have been very happy with my touring, and it was a very nice kit to put on!

I've got the Touring ....  Nice and quiet when your out driving around, but when you stomp on it, it has a nice throaty sound....  Nothing over the top, but still quiet enough not to draw too much attention.

I will agree completely....I have been very happy with my touring, and it was a very nice kit to put on!

guys i am with you i like the touring. I like remaining a sleeper. Like anyone in NYC even gives a pickup a second look anyways.....that is till I pass them :driving: but the real question I pose is does corsa make the two systems perform identically? or is the sport the "more performance" oriented system? I appreciate the input guys and gals.

Wow I have a sport on the way and now I am starting to doubt my decision.

I plan to put a SC on the truck. Maybe I should have gone with the touring. I don't want to be too loud like some back woods hilljack trying to impress his buddies.

Archived