my 1st tattoo!

dumpedv8

its a coat of arms tattoo that i have been designing fro a while.  had a local artist draw it up for me and got it done last night!  check it out!  its a bad picture, ill get a better one up later!

tatoo.jpg

Nice work! :thumbs: Can't tell from the pic, where is it located?

-korey-

Welcome to the club -- (and yes, they hurt, but not like sliding down a 50 foot razor blade into a tub of alcohol.... :D )

leg.jpg

hahaaha awsome! actually it didnt hurt to bad...after the outline was done and he started the shading is when it was pretty tender and i almost shat myself!!

If someone were to ever strap me down and force a tatoo on me, I wouldn't feel a thing until it was over... I tend to faint at the sight of needles. Don't know what it is... it's not the pain... just mental that stuff shouldn't be going into my body like that I guess. :dunno: I have to prop myself up in a chair in the corner of the doctor's office every year for the nurse to give me a friggin flu shot for crying out loud! :lol:

I even had to have nitrous oxide before the oral surgeon nurse could put the IV line in to knock me out a few years ago when I had my wisdom teeth out... They had the heart rate monitor on my finger... the nurse popped the cap off of the needle and I saw it (had told them about my problem and to not let me see it) and my heart rate went from beep....beep....beep to beepbeepbeepbeepbeep instantly!!! The doctor turned around and said "Boy, you really do have a problem with needles don't you?!?!?!?!" That's when the fun gas came out... ohhh yeahhhhhh... Think the tatoo places have nitrous? :chillpill:

how do you care for it when it is done, i just got mine outline, what do you put on it,

You need to discuss that with your artist. Generally, it's gentle washing, A&D ointment, etc being careful not to let it "scab" and not to pick out any scabs that might form. But each artist has their own "majic" formula for success. Follow it carefully and if you get any spots or "drop out" they should fix it free....

My best advice, call your artist QUICK and do exactly what tehy tell you. Mine gives me a print out of the instructions and calls to check on me about 3 days out.

Archived