Yo, Brother Ben

Lee

Can you do one for my Honda

Suuure we can, bro. So now, at his request, a new sig in honor of our beloved post whore....er....I mean Brother Ben.

Although not widely known, Ben has secretly wanted to own a ten year old Honda Civic as his daily driver since he was a mere child. Then, in 2003. in a cruel and unusual twist of fate, a new Silverado SS was forced upon him. Angry and humiliated (in part because it wasn't a red one), he worked tirelessly to sabotage that vehicle until it was totally undriveable. Triumphant in his success, he happily went back to his beloved Honda.

The bull? I don't have a clue. I just put it in there because it was big, ugly and available. And, as there is not a snowballs chance in hell Ben has the kahunas to post this anyway, why not. Besides, the sig is too big.81678.jpg

BensSig.jpg

Can you do one for my Honda

Suuure we can, bro. So now, at his request, a new sig in honor of our beloved post whore....er....I mean Brother Ben.

Although not widely known, Ben has secretly wanted to own a ten year old Honda Civic as his daily driver since he was a mere child. Then, in 2003. in a cruel and unusual twist of fate, a new Silverado SS was forced upon him. Angry and humiliated (in part because it wasn't a red one), he worked tirelessly to sabotage that vehicle until it was totally undriveable. Triumphant in his success, he happily went back to his beloved Honda.

The bull? I don't have a clue. I just put it in there because it was big, ugly and available. And, as there is not a snowballs chance in hell Ben has the kahunas to post this anyway, why not. Besides, the sig is too big.81678.jpg

BensSig.jpg

You really don't think that I didn't expect something like this, did you? I knew what was probably going to happen and you had those old pics. I think I still have the first ones you "fixed". I was trying to cheer you up some :) Making sure you keep your humor skills honed. :thumbs: I don't think I'll be using that as my sig any time soon though. Appreciate the love, that only you can give :banghead:

Archived